The procedure for using the Site
Soundicon.org is intended to make users aware with current offers on consumer loans, microloans, mortgages, information analytical materials in the field of lending, reviews and comments of other users about various banking products. It also allows to compare banking products, use other services that are available on the website.
After reviewing the information about the banking product on the Website, the User can leave an online application for the required banking proposal. At the same time, the Administration does not collect and transfer the User’s data necessary for filing an application. The direct registration of the application takes place on the website of the Administration partner, where the User is automatically redirected when he clicks on the application button.
Any User can leave comments on materials posted on the website. Comments can be corrected in terms of grammar and punctuation by the Administration, while the User is responsible for the accuracy of the information contained in the comments left. The administration has the right to independently and without notifying users to moderate comments for publication, including:
- not to publish comments, the content of which is not related to the subject of publication;
- not to post comments that do not contain useful information for other users;
- not to publish comments that contain profanity, offensive statements;
- not to post comments that contain links to other websites;
- delete a posted comment at any time;
- independently determine the period during which comments are considered relevant and for which they are published.
The administration does not undertake the obligation to inform the user (s) about the reasons for the rejection of the publication and/or the removal of previously published comments.
All materials presented in the Service, including images, program code, logos, graphics, sounds, etc., are the Intellectual property of soundicon.org and are protected in accordance with the legislation of the United States on intellectual property.
Subject to the terms of this Agreement, Payday Loans in Boston, MA hereby grants the User a non-exclusive, non-transferable and non-sublicense, limited license to use Intellectual Property for personal, non-commercial use. The rights to use the Intellectual Property provided under this Agreement are subject to the User’s compliance with this Agreement. The User hereby acknowledges that under this Agreement, there is no transfer or assignment of Intellectual Property rights, and this Agreement cannot be considered as a sale and (or) assignment of any Intellectual Property rights.
The term of the license under this Agreement is valid at the moment when the User accepts this Agreement by creating the User’s Personal Account and (or) filling out the Application before registering the User’s Personal Account, and ends on one of the following dates, whichever comes first: ( a) the date of Personal Account deletion by the User, (b) the date of this Agreement termination. The license will expire immediately if the User tries to bypass any technical means of protection used in connection with the Service, or otherwise uses Intellectual Property or the Service in violation of the rules established by this Agreement.
Payday Loans in Boston MA reserves all rights, including ownership and exclusive rights to the Services and Intellectual Property owned by the site administration, including but not limited to all copyright and related rights, rights to trademarks (service marks), know-how , trade names, property rights, inventions, utility models and industrial designs, program code, audiovisual effects, themes, plots, artwork, graphic images, sound effects, musical works and tasks, both registered and unregistered, as well as all applications, additions and modifications to them. All rights not expressly granted to the User under this Agreement are reserved by the site administration.
When using the Service, it is prohibited to download, transfer between Users, change or post information, data or images that violate the exclusive rights of third parties to any results of intellectual activity and means of individualization that are protected intellectual property of third parties.
The user is eligible in case of violation of the Intellectual Rights of third parties in accordance with applicable law.
The User has the right to post in any way only that information that does not violate the current legislation and/or the rights of third parties on the website. Our referral service reserves the right to block any information posted by the User that violates the intellectual, exclusive and/or personal non-property rights of third parties, at the request of the copyright holder or without it.
- The site administration is not responsible in the event of direct or indirect financial or other losses of Users caused by temporary interruptions in the operation of the Service for the following reasons: planned or unplanned technical and preventive work;
- Technical failures of Internet providers, computer networks, servers and facilities, as well as illegal actions of third parties, intentional, unintentional actions of the User himself and/or force majeure.
- At the same time, our referral service undertakes to make every effort to restore the Service to work as soon as possible.
- Our online company under no circumstances shall be liable for violation of the requirements of the legislation governing the procedure for handling personal data, if such a violation occurred as a result of violation by the Users of the law requirements and the terms of this Agreement.
- The limitation of the administration liability in this Agreement shall apply to the maximum extent permitted by law. The limitation of liability of the company, provided for in this Agreement, does not apply only in cases when any specific provision of limitation of liability is expressly prohibited by mandatory legal regulations.